Sales & Business Development Manager
This is a rare opportunity to help shape the future of interactive multimedia and web communications. You will work with top military, government and corporate organizations as well as our talented team of software, web and multimedia veterans. Visual Eyes is looking for a dynamic, multi-talented individual to support and drive adoption within our top-tier strategic partnership accounts in the US. Ideal candidate will be equally comfortable working with business, technical, or design resources. Strong interest in online media and creative problem solving skills required. Experience with Flash technologies, media properties, and online advertising a plus.
Position reports to Vice President of Business Development.
- Manage strategic partners and remove obstacles to deployment and re-deployment
- Act as customer advocate across internal Visual Eyes groups
- Create and assist in delivery of best practice and segment focused materials
- Cultivate a deep understanding of partner objectives with the ability to pitch new products and initiatives to clients at both the tactical and senior executive levels
Required Background and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Five (5) – Seven (7) years of account management experience
- Experience working with global organizations; in government, military and/or health care a plus
- Familiar with Flash, Internet video, and web development tools
- Strong creative, organizational and problem solving skills
Department: Business Development
Type: Freelance / Full Time
Location: This position is based in Westlake Village, CA